Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kodak ZD710 vs Canon S5IS vs Lumix


I got one thing to be asked to you all, this thing really makes me confused..

I wanna buy a new camera, not a DSLR because it's too expensive for me, I'd prefer to buy a prosumer camera like a Kodak EasyShare ZD 710, or a Panasonic Lumix, or a Canon S5IS,,

i wanna know what's the best from three of it, and for users of that cameras, please share your opinion about these.

I really need to be advised, help me to choose one of those. but, i'd prefer a Kodak one, because the price seemed reasonable for me. but one of my friend said that a Kodak not a better one, he preferred a LUmix one because the Lumix use a LEICA lens, and the Kodak use a SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH lens.. so what's the best from those lenses??

And for Canon S5IS, how about it, is it better than those two? or any suggestions for me?? for other brand maybe?

2 comments:

  1. never knew about it.
    maybe u can search it on google

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've searched about it a thousand times before, but never found a topic about it, felx said that LEICA lens'better than schneider, so that makes me dizzy.. til i found it on the net, which one's better from those..

    ReplyDelete